FLAID aims to enhance representation and equity in AI, focusing on gender and cultural diversity. It addresses biases and disparities in AI systems, particularly affecting literary fields.
- Examining AI Models: Use diverse AI systems in writing processes, questioning their impact on digital politics and societal structures, with a focus on female authors.
- Community Engagement and Outreach: Collaborate with literary and creative communities for insights and perspectives on equitable AI.
- Proposing Guidelines and Recommendations: Develop good practices based on critical feminist perspectives to promote diversity in AI within literature.
- Training and Awareness:
Incorporating feminist and democratic values into AI development and how AI can impact gender equality and democracy. Inclusive education through workshops to highlight the importance of feminism and democracy in AI and sensitize developers.
- Researching Theoretical Solutions: Analyze critical-feminist approaches in an online discourse group to integrate these principles into literary AI systems.
- Identifying Creative Production Implications: Formulate guidelines for using AI in literary work, focusing on feministic AI design theories.
Partnerships: Collaborate with feminist authors, AI researchers/interesset female authors, educational institutions, and NGOs focused on gender equality, feministic approach and literature.
- Achieve transparency in data handling to understand control /steering mechanisms.
- Develop actionable insights, guidelines, and recommendations for integrating diverse perspectives in AI, especially for literary uses.
- Address ethical issues like copyright and data theft protection.
- Aim for fairer AI systems through critical feminist approaches.
Dear all, we would be delighted to discuss this collaboration further and explore how we can align our efforts for mutual benefit. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a meeting to discuss potential partnership opportunities.
This is the List of non-EU Participating Countries in the Creative Europe Programme